Akai Timbre Wolf Analog 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
Timbre Wolf is a 4-voice polyphonic analogue monster. Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice poly-synth, Timbre Wolf bares a beastly sound and features our high quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keybed.
Easily customise the sound of each voice independently as you play, and Timbre Wolf also features a 32-step sequencer for each voice. An LED display and Octave ± controls gives you visual command of your sound and amazing flexibility.
In Timbre Wolf we present a beautifully designed, wildly versatile analogue synth that sounds as great as it looks and is ready to howl in studio and on stage.
- True analogue 4-voice polyphonic synthesiser
- Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice poly-synth
- Independently customise the sound of each voice as you play
- Gate trigger In/Out, for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers or external sound sources
- 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Professional-quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keyboard