Allen & Heath Xone:92 Analogue DJ Mixer
From its legendary 4 band EQ, to its amazing analog filters, the Xone:92 is a mixer for any DJ who desires the highest sound quality and usability. It includes high quality faders, separate LED displays on each channel, switchable split cue, and pre / post EQ cueing. The 4 band EQ has -30db kill and each channel has 2 effects sends.
The XONE range of DJ mixers represent the ultimate aspirations of serious professional DJs the world over. Owning a XONE won't instantly make you a superstar, but as with all instruments, when you're using the best, it certainly helps to make you the best.
Applying their 30 year heritage to Xone, Allen & Heath incorporated premium EQ, massive headroom, VCA faders and extremely heavy duty real world construction with individual vertical PCBs firmly anchored to the top panel to insulate internals from heavy knocks, vibration, moisture and smoke.
In the world of DJ gear, Allen & Heath are kings in the market place, creating high quality DJ equipment that lets you concentrate on entertaining your audience with quailty audio, controls, features and effects. Store DJ stocks a large range of Xone equipment, perfect for the modern day digital musician, so come in and witness for yourself the power behind Allen & Heath Xone series.
- 6 dual stereo channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 independent stereo mix outputs
- 2 aux sends for output to external FX units
- VCF system - 2 independent stereo filters with frequency and resonance controls
- 2 independent LFO’s for filter manipulation
- 4-band EQ - total kill on HF and LF, wide Q for cut, narrow Q for boost
- Booth output - dedicated output on TRS jack
- MIDI values can be output from 6 controls (e.g. crossfader, LFO)
- P&G easy change professional VCA crossfader
- Illuminated lightpipes showing status of performance controls
- Intelligent cue for pre or post EQ monitoring
- Monitor section includes post EQ switch, split cue and mix to cue balance
- 2 headphone outputs (1/4” and 3.5mm)
- Ducking control on mono/mic channel