Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE® synthesiser presets.
The 61-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesiser.
With Keylab 61, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customise the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode.
In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other software context.
Keylab 61 is our new professional grade 61 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But the Keylab keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesisers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organised by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
- Keyboard : 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux foot switch, Breath controller inputs
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminium and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller