The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360° pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion
- Heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pad minimise coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power