Australian Montior AMD100 is a feature packed, compact 1 RU Class D amplifier (OPEN BOX)
Featuring the power of on board DSP processing, the connectivity of third party control via the RS485 port and the ability to support either the Australian Monitor ICON CP control panel or allow connection to a third party control system and a USB port for setup or for PC control. The Australian Monitor AMD100 represents the future of constant voltage amplification.
Please note: AMD100 software is only available as a Windows 32Bit application.
- 4 mic/line inputs + 4 Stereo source inputs
- Stereo line output + Mono amplifier output (Constant voltage or Low impedance operation)
- 1 RU Class D design
- 60 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response amplifier output (20 Hz - 20 kHz Line level output)
- Low power contact closure
- DSP processing on board with Parametric EQ, compressor, delay and high and low pass filters
- Third party control via serial, Software GUI or via Australian Monitor Icon-CP control panel
- Remote VCA master volume control
- Mic/Line inputs have 34 volt phantom power