Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones (250ohms)
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
beyerdynamic’s DT PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0m coiled cable (single-sided)
- Includes drawstring bag
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design: Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5Hz-35kHz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270g