CHROMATEQ LPSA-WIFI WIRELESS STAND ALONE DMX INTERFACE WITH SOFTWARE
It is the ideal controller for fixed installation and architectural projects because it can generate its own WiFi network (only a password is required) or it can communicate on any WiFi local network.
The LPSA-WiFi is a complete Ethernet compatible WiFi to DMX interface that includes a powerful Stand Alone mode to playback scenes without a computer use and trigger scheduled scenes by time or calendar.
In stand Alone mode, LPSA-WiFi can be easily commanded directly by the Wi-Light application for all Android and iOS phones and tablets easily (scene trigger + speed, dimmer, colour, pause).
The interface is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows and Mac Os X systems and has the FCC and CE certification.
- Supports 512 channels of DMX
- Built-in WiFi connectivity for PC / Mac devices
- Manual control in stand alone mode with Wi-Light APP for Android and iOS
- Screw terminals for all wire external connections (easy to install)
- Scene selection list via Wi-Light in Stand alone mode
- Live RGBW Colour, speed and Dimmer adjustment via Wi-Light in Stand Alone mode
- Take manual live control or each individual channel (SA)
- Real Time Clock triggers for scenes (week days, month, year, SA)
- Master/Slave mode to interconnect 16 interfaces (SA)
- Automatic Scene Recovery if the power is accidently cut off (SA)
Supported DMX Channels: 512 (connected and stand alone)
DMX Connector: 3-Pin XLR
Stand Alone Function: Yes
WiFi Frequency: 2.4 – 2.497 GHz
Power Requirements: 5V DC, via USB (USB power adapter included)
Dimensions: 48 x 70 x 127mm
Weight: 0.25 kg
Certifications: CE ; RoHS
For full product details see the online datasheet