Hire - Wharfedale EZ12A PORTABLE PA
The EZ-12A has been developed to answer a specific need for entertainers, presenters and performers who demand high powered PA systems but in any location. Powered by an internal battery or by a versatile 100v-240v mains input, EZ-12A can go anywhere. With an internal MP3 player, wireless mic input, Bluetooth connectivity and even standard analogue connectors, EZ-12A is ready to accept inputs from anywhere.
* Frequency Range: 65Hz - 18kHz
* Impedance: 4Ω
* LF Transducer size: 12"
* LF Transducer voice coil: 1"
* HF Transducer: 1"
* Dispersion H x V: 90° x 50°
* Max SPL @ 1m: 115dB
* Mic input: XLR and 1/4” jack
* Line input: L/R RCA connectors
* Line output: L/R RCA connectors
* 5-band graphic EQ: 63Hz / 80Hz / 480Hz / 3kHz / 10kHz +/-12dB
* Wireless mic frequency: 2 models available (600 – 606 * MHz or 863 – 865 MHz)
* Wireless mics: 2 handheld mics included
* Wireless mic range: 10m (theoretical value)
* Echo effect: Yes
* MP3 player: Yes (USB/TF)
* Bluetooth range: 10m
* Power (peak) watts: 100w
* Battery power: Up to 5 hours. (6 hours charge time)
* Amplifier Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB
* Dimensions: 420 x 350 x 640mm
* Weight: 12.5kg
Shipping Volume: .097cbm
Shipping Weight: 12.5kg
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.