DL806 Mackie 8-Channel Digital Mixer For iPad with 30-pin connector
Mackie's DL806 is a powerful digital PA Mixer designed to give you total control from almost anywhere in the venue. Using the popular iPad as the control surface this amazing mixer allows you to walk around the room and perfect turn your PA, assign sub buss / monitor control to individual performers and even lock them out all with the touch of a screen. The next generation PA Mixer is now stocked at all DJ City stores, call us today for the latest information and advice on your PA system.
The DL806 8-Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Control from Mackie allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad.
The DL806 features 8 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. The DL806 has 4 XLR inputs, 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 4 aux sends. Integrate your Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control.
Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL806's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band master buss graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL806 takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility.
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously