The ND76 produces clear and balanced vocal tone and is particularly effective in small-to-medium sized venues.
At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance.
Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to venue size and/or stage volume.
Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.
The series features dent-resistant Memraflex grilles, humbucking coils to guard against EMF noise and shock-mounted capsules to minimize handling noise.
- Excellent all-around vocal performance - Crisp, clear and balanced
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule - Creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise - Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum - Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
- Memraflex grille resists denting - Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment