Hire - GEMINI CDMP 7000 ALL-IN-ONE CD/MIDI/USB/SD DJ CONTROLLER
Hire this DJ Deck, Gemini CDMP-7000 is the one-stop, comple ‘all-in-one’ DJ controller / player. Designed to give DJs maximum flexibility with their music format yet still retain professional build-quality and features.
The CDMP-7000 is comprised of 2 decks similar to the Gemini CDJ-700’s, and a 3-channel mixer all built into 1 powerful console. Capable of supporting almost any music format with its built-in CD players, USB & SD Card readers, audio interface for playback from a PC or MAC, and soundcard for controlling and playback from your favourite DJ Software. The mixer section also has external inputs for connecting your microphone, additional CD players, and even vinyl turntables!
Each deck includes 3 Hot Cue triggers, loop control, dual jog wheel mode for pitch bending or scratching, and an onboard FX processor for adding a little extra ‘flavour’ to your mix. The decks also both include a touch sensitive high resolution LCD display screen with track list, track info and zoomable waveform display for quick and easy visual monitoring of your songs.
- Slot-in CD-ROMs compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Full-color LCD touch screens with contrast adjustment and comprehensive waveform display
- Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend /Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse
- 5″ jog wheels with VFD displays
- Six built-in DSP-powered effects with dry-wet control
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo Control
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Multifunction scroll knob for folder navigation
- Instant-start and Cue with Preview
- Single, Continuous and Repeat play modes
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheels
- USB MIDI Out allows decks to be used as software controllers (mixer section not MIDI capable)
- 3-channel analogue mixer with 3-band EQ and Gain Control on each channel
- Two switchable line/phono stereo RCA inputs and one Aux RCA input with USB input
- Front 1/4″ mic input and rear XLR-1/4″ combo mic input with dedicated level control, 2-band EQ and talkover feature
- Dedicated Master, Booth and Record Stereo outputs
- 1/4″ headphone output
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.