Jands Vista S1 Console with C1024 Dongle
The Vista S1 is a small and portable control surface that’s ideal if you're flying from show to show, or if your venue doesn’t need lots of playbacks or has limited space.
Designed to be used with a laptop, the S1 is a powerful and flexible live console that’s compact enough to qualify as carry-on luggage. But don’t be fooled by its size: the S1 gives you five playbacks, including faders and flash buttons, a complete programming section with three encoder wheels, a rotary master fader, two LCD displays and lots more to make controlling your show a breeze.
What's more, the S1 has all the inputs and outputs you need to connect to your rig and run the show:
- Two DMX outputs to connect your lights and dimmers
- A Time Code input so you can sync your show up to other devices
- Two USB connectors for memory sticks and other peripherals
- 'Kensington Lock' attachment point to keep your console safe in public environments.
With the S1 you can fly your lightshow anywhere without checking in any luggage.
- 5 Playbacks with faders and flash buttons
- Playbacks feature; Blue / White LCD, Select and Go buttons
- Split mode allows control of up to 15 Clips
- Playbacks can be configured for control of Groups, Presets and more
- Page Up / Down buttons
Super Playback Controls
- Playback with two faders and buttons
- Go, Pause, Back, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Skip to Start, Skip to End buttons
- Utilises LCD and Encoder wheels for display and real time control of playback and other advanced functions
- 3 Encoder Wheels with associated Blue / White LCD
- Next / Previous buttons
- 6 context sensitive function buttons
- DMX channels determined by dongle - sold separately
- 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, or 8192 channel versions available
- Specify requirements at time of purchase
- Upgrades available
Outputs and Connections
- 2 DMX Outputs (* Actual DMX output channels determined by dongle. Software pack, including dongle, must be purchased separately)
- 1 USB Type B input
- 3 USB Type A outputs (2 external, 1 internal)
- Linear Time code input
- MIDI in/thru/out