Korg PA4X-61 Oriental Professional Arranger
Korg PA4X-61 Oriental Professional Arranger
Choose the Musical Partner to Deliver the Perfect Oriental Performance.
Pa4X ORIENTAL is a powerful addition to KORG’s internationally acclaimed Pa Series. Providing you with the most up-to-date collection of quality integrated sounds and styles, Pa4X ORIENTAL is an excellent songwriting and performance partner. In addition to all the functionality, sounds and styles of the standard Pa4X, the Pa4X ORIENTAL also contains musical data specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Stringed instruments, winds, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are included along with dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.
The Pa4X ORIENTAL Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. Whatever music you are going to play, from Western to Oriental - Arabic, Persian, Turkish - the Pa4X ORIENTAL delivers.
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X ORIENTAL really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X ORIENTAL—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. The Oriental version comes with a bonus package including the most effective musical resources available from top-class Middle East libraries.
Superior Sound; Authentic Articulation
The Pa4X ORIENTAL relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 2,000 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using state-of-the-art methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced.
More than 150 authentic drumkits—including Ambient Drums—breathe life into any rhythmic passage; the Drum Family Easy Editing feature offers total control over volume, pitch, EQ, and more. An additional 1.5 GB (3.0 GB when compressed) of user memory allows new sounds to be added quickly and easily using KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont™ formats. Conduct your own sampling session and take advantage of the complete sample recording and editing features found in the Pa4X ORIENTAL.
- Oriental version add Sounds, Drumkits, Styles, Keyboard Sets and Pads from Turkish, Persian and Arabic acclaimed libraries
- 15 easy access custom preset for Quarter Tone scales + cancel button
- 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive completely redesigned graphical interface.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
Plus up to 1.5 GB (3 GB when compressed) of user PCM data
- Over 2,000 sounds (more than 190 Oriental Sound and 60 Oriental DK) including GM and XG sets
- 768 user Sound and 384 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Revised Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™.
- Over 700 Styles (more than 190 Oriental) with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,
- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature (BOT)
- New Kaoss functionality to easily remix styles and midi songs in real-time
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
- Multiple Effects processors – 148 effect types:
- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite:
- MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing:
- Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Score, Chords, and Lyric display
- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.
- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages)
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3
- Instant recall of any song setting
- User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons
- Filtering and ordering options
Easy MIDI connection of external controllers through USB HOST ports
- Multi-language extended character set
- Internal hard drive
- Pa4X ORIENTAL 76: Standard
- Pa4X ORIENTAL 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply