Korg Pa4X-76 76-Key Professional Arranger
Be in charge of your effects, accompaniment and overall sound by using the Korg Pa4X professional arranger. The Pa4X produces incredible realism and highly detailed sounds thanks to an all-new EDS-X sound engine and Define Nuance Control technology. Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick and a ribbon controller combine with an easy-use-panel to make this arranger user-friendly whether on stage or in the studio.
Over 500 factory Styles include intros, endings, fills, count-ins and breaks to give you maximum flexibility, and a Guitar Mode 2 produces realistic guitar parts. A total of over 1,500 ready-to-play sounds let you create classic or contemporary tunes with ease using the sound of trumpets, clarinets, drums and other instruments.
When it's time to edit your tunes, the Pa4X gives you total control over volume, pitch, EQ and other effects. The TouchView display on this arranger is large and brightly lit, making it easy to read even when the lighting in your venue is poor. The Search function on the display makes it easy to pull up the Pa4X features you're looking for quickly.
- Semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminium cabinet
- Huge 18mm (7-inch) capacitive TouchView display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine. Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets