For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
You need to feel the bass and KRK's proprietary signature yellow woofer delivers tight, clear low end response. Their engineers and listening panel took the KRK10s speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for a clear, low-distortion performance.
At KRK their focus is your mix. But it doesn't stop at creating accurate monitors. They live this stuff and appreciate the need for monitors that not only sound great but work easily with your particular set up. That's why you'll find plenty of input options with your KRK10s, sure to accommodate any studio environment. So if it's RCA, 1/4 inch (balanced/unbalanced) or XLR inputs you require, KRK10s has got you covered.
With a sweepable 50Hz - 130Hz low pass filter, your KRK10s provides flexible control for any monitoring system. It's true that we think your KRK10s sounds best using KRK full range monitors in a system configuration. However, the low pass filter provides great flexibility with any full-range monitor setup.
Professional engineers like the ability to hear how the sub is affecting the mix. Plug in any standard latching 1/4 inch footswitch to bypass the KRK10s and send full range audio to your top monitors. A ground lift feature helps tame pesky ground humm.
Your KRK subwoofer is equipped with a bypass feature which allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors. You will need to use a standard 1/4 inch, mono, latching footswitch. Any standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch (such as the Boss FS-5L) should be compatible.
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK Rokit and VXT monitors
- 225 Watt (peak) Powered Subwoofer for Studio Use
- SPL: 110dB Music and 113dB Peak
- 10" High-Excursion Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- User's manual provides clear setup instructions
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer