Lambda Studio contains all the hardware and software you need to turn your PC or Mac® into a 24-bit recording studio.
There is no easier way to get into desktop recording! Just add a microphone, computer and musical inspiration. Anywhere you can take your laptop, Lambda lets you record both a vocal track and an accompanying instrument at the same time (or two singers/ two instruments).
It has two studio- quality balanced microphone inputs with phantom power for professional condenser microphones and TRS inserts that let you add outboard equipment such as compressors or equalisers. Two line level inputs are provided for adding keyboards, drum machines, turntables* or pre-recorded backing tracks from CD or MP3 players.
A separate front-panel high-impedance input is included so you can plug your electric guitar or bass right in. Via the separate headphone jack, you can monitor as you record, listen to a backing or click track while recording or hear tracks played back from your computer. Balanced analog line outputs let you connect to powered monitor speakers or a mastering deck.
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Two low-noise mic preamplifiers with phantom power for studio condenser mics.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- 2-channel, 4-segment bargraph meter to monitor exact levels of the analog-to-digital converters.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for monitoring through powered speakers or recording to an analog source such as a cassette deck.
- TRS inserts let you add your favourite outboard processors to either mic input channel.