Multimedia iRig Guitar Interface for iPad & iPhone
Imagine carrying your entire guitar or bass rig around in your pocket. When we say entire, we mean tuner, pedalboard, amp head, cabinet, microphone AND 4 track recorder. That's a lot to fit into your pocket, but now you can thanks to AmpliTube iRig.
The iRig is a revolutionary product that allows you to connect your guitar/bass to your iOS device. From there, your signal travels through the wonderful world of AmpliTube iOS software to give your guitar sound life and meaning. To use the iRig, you simply plug the 3.5mm TRRS end into the headphone jack of your iOS device. Then plug your guitar into the 1/4" jack using a standard guitar cable. To monitor your sound, plug your headphones/line out into the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the iRig. That's all there is to it. Now you're ready to Jam.
AmpliTube iRig comes with the AmpliTube FREE iOS app, a full-featured guitar and bass tone powerhouse app featuring some of the most popular and famous guitar amp sounds on the planet. You can plug in and instantly get a fantastic guitar sound utilising our factory presets, or create a "tone of your own."
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store)
- Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app