PIONEER DJ DDJ SX3 PRO DJ CONTROLLER 4 CHANNEL
Pioneer DJ DDJ SX3
The Pioneer DJ DDJSX3 is Pioneer’s next generation in the popular SX controller range for Serato DJ. Expanding on the features of the popular DDJ SX 2 controller, the DDJ SX 3 is strong yet portable with a familiar layout and lower latency jog wheels. Loaded with advanced features, this controller is ideal for professional mobile DJs performing at club nights, parties, weddings and corporate events.
Collaborate with MCs, rappers or singers by plugging in 3 different microphones at once via the 3 Mic inputs, then control EQs and apply FX to each. Connect 2 computers at the same time for easy DJ changeovers via the dual USB ports. Coming with free Pitch ‘n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs, you can stretch, mix and cut with precision.
Whether you’re performing with MCs, singers or guest speakers, 3 people can entertain the crowd at the same time via the 3 Mic inputs. Ensure crystal-clear speech with 3-band EQ, low-cut filter, compressor and reverb control on each. Enhance vocals with Sound Colour FX and Serato DJ Pro FX.
DUAL USB PORTS
Connect 2 computers at the same time for seamless DJ transitions, back-to-back performances or as a backup computer in case your laptop crashes.
With a layout inherited from our flagship Serato controllers, the DDJ-SX3 feels familiar to use. Featuring 4 inputs, connect to CDJs, analogue turntables and use as a stand-alone DJ mixer. Plug in various speakers via the XLR and RCA Master Out and TRS jack Booth Out terminal.
Use the large multicoloured Performance Pads to instantly trigger 11 Serato DJ Pro features. Watch their colours and illumination change to show the selected pad mode and playing status.
LOW-LATENCY JOG WHEELS
We’ve reduced the latency of the jog wheels for even smoother scratching than its predecessor. Optimised for a perfect scratch response, the illuminated cue point markers with cue countdown give you effortless control without needing to look at your laptop.
EXPANSION PACKS ENABLED
Pitch ‘n Time DJ and Serato Flip Expansion Packs are included. Use advanced features like Key Shift, Key Sync, Flip, Pitch Play and more to mix tracks smoothly.
- New 3 Microphone inputs lets you mix and play with Rappers, MC’s, and more
- New: Dual USB Ports lets you trnasition DJs and run back to back with ease
- New: Dedication Colour FX for an extra layer of control
- New: Pitch Play function on performance pads
- 4-deck Serato Pro DJ controller with Serato Flip & Pitch ‘n’ Time support
- Aluminum Big Jog wheels with On Jog Displays and Hot Cue Count Down indicators make timing a breeze
- Playable, multicolor performance pads make triggering cue points and samples fun
- Dedicated controls for Serato Flip let you record and automate cue points on the fly
- 4-channel mixer supports the optional DVS expansion so you can integrate your analog decks and turntables
- Supports other DJ platforms as well, such as Native Instruments Traktor
- Includes a free download of Serato Pro with Serato Flip
Controller Style: Mixer/Decks
Mixer Section: 4-channel
Crossfader: Adjustable Curve
Pads/Triggers: 16 x RGB Back lit Performance Pads
Pad Modes: Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer and Sampler
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
THD: < 0.003 % (USB)
Signal to Noise: 103dB
Audio Interface: 24 bit/44.1 kHz USB, Built-in sound card
Mic Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x XLR, 1x 1/4″ Jack
Inputs: 2x CD (RCA), 2x Phono/Line (RCA)
Outputs: 2 x XLR (master), 2 x 1/4″ (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2)
Headphones: 1x 1/4 ” Stereo Phone Jack, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack
USB: 2 x Type B
Included Software: Serato PRO
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM