Pioneer DJM750 4 Channel DJ Mixer (Black)
The Pioneer DJM-750-K is a 4 channel DJ mixer designed to give its users the familiar Pioneer DJM ergonomics and interface at a cost effective price.
The DJM750 has various effects including the industry-first effects linked to speed of knob rotation*1 “BOOST COLOUR FX”
The “BOOST COLOUR FX” feature makes it possible to highlight exciting parts of music and add breaks, with simple controls just by intuitively rotating a single knob. The range of musical arrangements possible is expanded thanks to the ability to change parameters of effects linked to the speed of knob rotation.
The “DJM-750” includes the highly rated “SOUND COLOUR FX” from Pioneer’s DJ mixers, which can be used while switching between this feature and “BOOST COLOUR FX” to suit the music and mood.
The device is loaded with a “BEAT EFFECT” function that has 13 types of effects, and these can be combined with “BOOST COLOUR FX” and “SOUND COLOUR FX” to produce approximately 100 types of effects, enabling highly original remixes.
- SOUND COLOUR FX 4 types : FILTER, CRUSH, NOISE, JET
- BOOST COLOUR FX Applies BOOST effect to the SOUND COLOUR FX
- BEAT EFFECT 13 types: DELAY, ECHO, SPIRAL, REVERB, TRANS, FILTER, FLANGER, PHASER, ROBOT VINYL BRAKE (new), SLIP ROLL, ROLL, REVERSE ROLL
As well as adopting high sound quality parts such as the 32bit Digital Sound Processor from Pioneer’s professional DJ/club-oriented “DJM-900nexus” DJ mixer, the “DJM-750” also delivers playback faithful to the original sound thanks to the low-jitter crystal oscillator installed in the clock of its audio circuits. Sound quality is further improved with the adoption of high sound quality parts with SEND/RETURN circuit parts.
The built-in environmentally friendly “auto standby” function switches to standby mode when a state of no use or no input continues for a certain period of time.
- Built-in “24bit/96kHz stereo 4-IN 4-OUT high-performance USB sound card”
- High sound quality design ensures clear and powerful DJ sound
- Various effects including the industry-first effects linked to speed of knob rotation*1 “BOOST COLOUR FX”
- Built-in environmentally friendly “auto standby” function
- Information from operation of the device's knobs and buttons is transmitted to external DJ software and effectors, etc. as a MIDI*5 signal, with a “Full Ensemble MIDI” function built-in to enable simultaneous control of this device and external devices.
- Equipped with switch-type 3-band equaliser (+6dB to –26dB) and 3-band isolator (+6dB to –∞dB) on each channel.
- Channel fader knobs and cross-fader knobs adopt a “P-LOCK Fader Cap” applying a lock function to guard against disconnection of knobs.