The HDJ2000's ensure superb clarity with clear separation and maximum comfort, whichever environment you find yourself in - whether it's performing in a packed club or engineering in a studio.
The HDJ2000 have the capacity for 3,500 mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
Sporting a rugged but lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism the headphones are robust, comfortable and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a new i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the "on-shoulder"method of monitoring.
To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient stereo/mono switch.
Finally, heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein leather surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit: your long sessions in the club or studio are made all the more comfortable.
When not in use the HDJ2000 fold into themselves, and have a removable mini XLR connector, making them compact and easy to transport.
- Lightweight magnesium design
- Protein leather surface with memory foam padding
- Removable Mini XLR connector
- 'i-hinge' design with 90 degree auto return
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 36
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Maximum power input: 3,500 mW
- Driver units: 50 mm dome type
- Cord: 1.2m long one-side connection coiled type (extended length 3m)
- Plug: 3.5mm 3P mini-plug (gold plated, threaded type)
- Weight: 290 g (without cord)
- Accessories: Carrying pouch, 6.3 mm 3P plug adaptor (gold-plated, threaded type)