QSC TouchMix-8 12-Input Compact Digital Mixer
The QSC TouchMix-8 compact digital mixer is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the “Auto” function on a DSLR camera. Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters. Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more. The built-in colour touchscreen combines with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation “Big Mixer” Features and Specifications. Includes gate, compressor, 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
The TouchMix-8 includes four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects, 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. Channel-selectable phantom power is available on the unit's high quality microphone preamps. Multiple monitor mixes including the ability to drive in-ears directly.
This unit can be operated via the internal colour touch-screen and rotary dial, a mobile device or both simultaneously. A USB Wi-Fi adapter is included, and no additional network hardware is required for remote control.
Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback is available via an external USB hard drive (not included) with no computer required. The Touchmix is approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer and a padded carrying case is included for protection and easy transport.
TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want!
- 12 total inputs: 8 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Gate, Compressor (with de-esser)
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects
- A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel
- Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing
- Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive
- Remote control via iPad®
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included