Redback (10") 2 Way MP3 USB Powered PA Speaker
Simply connect 240VAC power and an input source such as a CD player, tape deck or microphone and you have a crystal clear, high powered PA system! Accept either XLR balanced or 6.35mm unbalanced mic input, and XLR or RCA line level input. It also has a 6.35mm line out connector, allowing multiple powered speakers to be ‘daisy chained’ from a single input source. Using two of these units connected together to one microphone, you could easily address a crowd of 150 people! The power amp has separate volume controls for mic input, line input and master output, plus bass and treble controls.
This model also features a built-in USB SD card MP3 player module with a digital LCD display for track information.
- Rugged moulded ABS construction
- Aluminium diecast framed neodymium woofer for light weight and low distortion
- Inbuilt top hat mount and carry handle
- Wide frequency response
- Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 4 rigging points
- Built-in MP3 player with USB and SD card inputs