SENNHEISER HD8 PROFESSIONAL DJ HEADPHONES
The Sennheiser HD8 Professional DJ Headphones are the latest way to monitor your mixes and sets. Designed for the most demanding users and punishing pro environments, they have been developed in conjunction with some of the world’s top DJs. Acoustically, they are inspired by the legendary HD 25 and deliver an excellent sound reproduction, focusing on the rhythm and beat matching which professionals need.
Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. Its iconic metal pivot rings allows the user to swivel the ear cups up to 210° for easy one-ear monitoring at the turntable. What’s more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music.
The HD8 DJ is a serious tool for those who take performance seriously.
- Crafted from durable, high quality metal parts to guarantee years of use
- Excellent sound reproduction across the audible range thanks to Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
|Frequency response||8Hz – 30kHz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)|
|Contact pressure||6.3 N|
|Jack plug||3.5mm straight|
|Cable length coiled||1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Load rating||500 mW|
|Weight w/o cable||284 g|