This product works on the 2.4GHz frequency band.
For more information on wireless frequencies, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The GLX-D Instrument Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery recharge-ability with unparalleled Shure design and construction and the precision-crafted Beta 98H/C flexible gooseneck microphone for brass, woodwind and percussion applications to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Included: GLXD4 wireless receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, Beta 98H/C cardioid condenser instrument microphone; padded zipper case; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable; padded zipper case.
The GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery recharge-ability with unparalleled Shure design and construction. Integrated battery charge port for Shure lithium ion batteries enables charging while in use. Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions.
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. For use with GLX-D Wireless systems.
The Beat 98-H is a premium instrument microphone with a flexible gooseneck and clip on clamp making it ideal for use with brass, percussion and woodwind instruments, either on stage or in the studio. It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level of 132dB (SPL). It has cardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. It includes a 3 m (10ft) high-flex cable which is attached to the preamplifier. The pre-amp requires phantom power and connects to your mixer via an XLR connection.
- GLX4 - High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-colour charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- GLXD1 - Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Beta-98-H - feature transformer-less preamplifier circuitry
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace