Shure GLX-D-14 Guitar / Bodypack Wireless System
This product works on the 2.4GHz frequency band.
For more information on wireless frequencies, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The GLX-D Guitar Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery recharge-ability with unparalleled Shure design and construction and the WA302 guitar cable to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Included: GLXD4 wireless receiver; GLXD1 bodypack transmitter; WA302 guitar cable; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable; padded zipper case.
The GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery recharge-ability with unparalleled Shure design and construction. Integrated battery charge port for Shure lithium ion batteries enables charging while in use. Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions..
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. For use with GLX-D Wireless systems.
- GLX4 - High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-colour charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- GLXD1 - Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website