This product works on the 2.4GHz frequency band.
For more information on wireless frequencies, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The GLX-D Guitar Pedal Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction. The GLXD6 guitar pedal receiver easily integrates into any pedal board and features integrated strobe and needle guitar tuners, providing exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Included: GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal receiver; GLXD1 bodypack transmitter; WA305 premium locking-thread guitar cable; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable.
A first for Shure, the Guitar pedal form factor provides easy mounting on/ powering from pedal boards in a rugged metal chassis design. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass signal while tuning.
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. For use with GLX-D Wireless systems.
The WA305 Premium Guitar Cable is a XLR-to-TQG cable with locking thread.
- GLXD6 - Guitar pedal form factor for easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Built-in chromatic instrument tuner with strobe and needle tuning views
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432-447Hz)
- Foot switch to shift between wireless display and tuner mode with option to mute or pass signal while tuning
- Highly visible LED display
- ¼” output connector
- GLXD1 - Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables