Shure GLX-D-24 / SM58 Handheld Wireless System
This product works on the 2.4GHz frequency band.
For more information on wireless frequencies, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
This pack includes: GLXD4 wireless receiver; GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58® cardioid dynamic microphone capsule; microphone clip; padded zipper case; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable; padded zipper case.
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the GLXD2 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and reliability.
The GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction. Integrated battery charge port for Shure lithium ion batteries enables charging while in use. Globally-unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions.
- SM58 - Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring trusted SM58®
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range:
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- GLXD4 - Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website