Shure SLXD Digital Microphone SM58 Handheld / WL185 Lavalier Wireless System (H57 Band)
Featuring the legendary SM58® Cardioid Dynamic Microphone capsule on the SLXD2 handheld transmitter and the SLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter with WL185, the SLXD124/85 provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances.
The SLXD124/85 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to night time performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 single-channel receiver, SLXD2/58 handheld transmitter, SLXD1 bodypack transmitter and WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone with antenna and rackmount accessories and 4 AA batteries.
- Wireless System uses RF scan and IR sync and be ready to go at the push of a button
- Or follow the guided frequency setup tool embedded in every SLX-D receiver
- First-class selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones for
- Up to 32 compatible systems per 44 Mhz band
- Install-friendly, with a clean profile—rack hardware included
- Ethernet control for group scans, firmware updates and local setup and control
- SM58 has durable construction and break-resistant stand adapter
- Handling noise gets absorbed by the pneumatic shock mount
- Spherical mesh grille and built-in pop filter keep wind and plosives out of the mix
- WL185 Lavalier Microphone has wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.