ZLX User Guide
EV ZLX USER GUIDE
Quick setup – wireless streaming
Follow these instructions to quickly and correctly pair and tune your system for wireless streaming from a Bluetooth® enabled mobile device.
To pair the system for wireless streaming, do the following:
1. Using the MASTER VOL knob, turn the output gain LEVEL down to MUTE.
2. Push the MASTER VOL knob. The DSP Control menu appears.
3. Using the MASTER VOL knob, scroll to STREAMING.
4. Push the MASTER VOL knob to select STREAMING . The focus moves to the parameters on the right side of the DSP menu.
5. Using the MASTER VOL knob, scroll to PAIRING mode.
6. Push the MASTER VOL knob to select PAIRING. The setting is saved. The focus returns to the menu items on the left side of the DSP menu.
7. Within 120 seconds, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on your mobile device to pair with a Bluetooth® device. The loudspeaker appears as EV ZLX BT on your mobile device.