Keylab 49 is our professional-grade MIDI keyboard, combined with the powerful Analog Lab software. With its 49 keys, knobs, sliders and pads, it gives you the fullest control over the 5000 analog synth presets available in the software. Keylab 49 also acts independently as an universal MIDI keyboard, perfect for studio and live use.
The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesiser.This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesiser.
With Keylab 49, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customise the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode.
In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other software context.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesisers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organised by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 49
- Keyboard : 49 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux foot switch, Breath controller inputs
- Ultra thin 49 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminium and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller