EV ELECTRO-VOICE ZLX-15BT ACTIVE 15-INCH SPEAKER WITH BLUETOOTH
The Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT powered 15″ loudspeaker is the latest addition to the popular EV ZLX speaker family. The new ZLX-15 Bluetooth model features QuickSmartDSP, the best‑in‑class processing, allowing you to get the best sound at your events. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
As the name suggests the new ZLX15 BT line now includes Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream high-quality audio for background music or musical accompaniment. Powering this impressive speaker is a Class-D 1000 watts amplifier split between the powerful 15″ woofer and 1.5″ titanium high-frequency driver. Delivering an impressive 127dB SPL, enough to give your next event or party the sound you want.
Built into a premium plastic cabinet that is both robust and extremely lightweight (only 17.3 kg). And to make life even easier there are 3 perfectly placed handles that make carrying and setting up your ZLX system a breeze. Its the perfect PA speaker for any mobile entertainer or public speaker.
- Powerfully splits 1000 watts between the subwoofer and high-frequency driver
- 15″ woofer packs a serious punch with impressive low end down to 50Hz
- Built-in Bluetooth for easy access to your devices
- 2 mic/line combo inputs for microphones, instruments, or a board feed
- 3.5mm aux input lets you play music from your laptop, phone, or another mobile device
- 4 mode application presets (music, live, speech, and club) put DSP at your fingertips
- Configurable sub crossover lets you pair your loudspeaker with a sub for even more bass
- Large and small clip indicators on the back-panel LCD warn of overs from a distance
- Front LED customization: on, off, or limit (flashes when limiter engages)
- Top and side handles for portability
Maximum SPL 127 dB Power Rating 1000 W Frequency Response 55 Hz – 18 kHz Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) 90° x 60° LF Transducer EVS-15L, 380 mm (15 in) Woofer HF Transducer DH-1K Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output Enclosure Material Polypropylene Grill 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat Dimensions 685 x 423 x 383mm Weight 17.3 kg