Hire - Antrai W510 Fog Smoke Machine with Wireless Remote
Antari W510 1000 Watt Wireless Fog Machine with wireless Remote
Cutting-edge wireless control makes the Antari W-510 simple to operate.
Each machine comes with a wireless receiver and transmitter set as standard. The working distance of the wireless control is 50 meters in open area. When the fluid container runs dry, the fluid sensor stops pumping automatically to protect pump from burning. With a new, more efficient heat exchanger design, the unit can generate drier fog with smaller particles. This leads to low fog fluid consumption. Compared to the equivalent power consumption heat exchangers, this circuitry produces 20% more fog. A new advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board) design controls temperature precisely, removing influence from outside environments. The unit works stably between – 20 and + 60 degree Celsius.
- Opto-electronic Fluid Sensor
- More Efficient New Heat Exchanger Design
- Low fog fluid consumption
- New Advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design
- Works stably between – 20 and + 60 degree Celsius
- Power: AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V,50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 1,000 W
- Output: 15,000 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-up Time: 13.5 min
- Tank Capacity: 2.8 liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 11 min / liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included: W-1 Wireless Remote
- Optional Accessories: W-510-HB Hanging Bracket
- Weight: 11.4 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 468 W 250 H 148
- DMX: On board
- Liquid Used: Antari FLR / FLG Liquid
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.