Hire - Panasonic Data Projector 5500 LUM EW630WXGA
Hire this Panasonic PT-EW630U LCD Projector with WXGA Resolution & Lens (26.9 to 45.4mm)
The PT-EW630U LCD projector with WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) produces brightness up to 5500 lumens. The iris automatically adjusts itself to match the situation, resulting in a high contrast ratio of 5000:1. The PT-EW630U offers a versatile solution for the classrooms in elementary and junior high schools, university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes and company meeting rooms.The PT-EW630U features the highly durable optical engine with inorganic LCD panels and polarizer providing up to 10000 hours of service without maintenance. The PT-EW630U offers low maintenance with the dust-resistant cabinet design and a washable Eco filter that needs no replacement for up to 12000 hours.
- Dynamic Iris achieves a superb contrast ratio of 5,000:1
- Daylight View Basic technology ensures easy-to-see, clear images even in brightly lit rooms
- Lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours
- Dust-resistant cabinet with one-way air flow design
- Eco Management function included to reduce power consumption
- Flexible vertical 360 degree installation, lens-centered design, powered horizontal/vertical-lens shift, powered zoom/focus and a wide range of optional lenses
- Side-by-Side and P-in-P functions
- Built-in 10 W speaker
- Closed caption decoder built-in for the US market
- Corner Keystone corrects trapezoidal distortion
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.