Beltpack Transmitter + High Quality Headworn Microphone
- Great lightweight design for comfortable wearing.
- Telescopic design for all head and face sizes.
- Boom with both sides of MIC holder design can be easily attached to the right or left side.
- Excellent thin boom (Φ1 mm).
- Multi-function LCD display for channel/frequency, sensitivity, battery status indicator, Alkaline/NiMH battery selection.
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way data transfer between transmitter
- 100 frequencies agile in 25 MHz bandwidth.
- ±40 KHz peak deviation.
- 35 mW maximum transmission power.
- Supports various lavalier, headset and instrument microphones as well
as guitar cable.
- Power-On LED.
- Uses 2 x AA batteries to operate.
- Low current consumption.
- Long operating time up to 16 hours.
- Standard 4-pin mini XLR connector.
- 1/4 wave whip antenna.
- A choice of various lavalier or Headset microphones.
- MT and GT gain controls for beltpack microphones.
- Detachable belt-clip for changing of wearing position.
- Matching battery charger: HC2.