Hire - Shure Beta 91A Kick Drum Mic (Half-Cardioid Condenser)
The Shure BETA®91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximise setup efficiency while minimising stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximise attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.