Hire - DMX 4 Channel Lighting Console
It’s a compact DMX controller for LED wash lights with 3- or 4-channel modes—red, green, blue and white/amber—for easy color-mixing control. It has built-in automated, sound-activated or manual playback options and can control fixtures in four different zones—independently of each other. Its one-touch buttons of pre-mixed colors, built-in chases and strobe and dimmer controls make it perfect for a lighting novice or anyone looking for an easy way to control LED washes.
- Compact DMX controller designed for LED fixtures with up to 4 channels
- Easily controls up to 4 separate fixtures
- Increase effects by simultaneously operating each fixture in different playback modes with variable fade times
- Increase flexibility with playback options that include manual RGBA/RGBW, automated and sound-activated mode
- 9 Pre-set colour buttons, or full manual colour mixing
- Built-in macro modes including; sound mode / colour fade / delay fade / colour flash.
- Increase control with adjustable audio sensitivity as well as strobe and blackout effects
EQUIPMENT - SET-UP & PACK-DOWN
When you hire from us you can select to use our Setup Service and have us set up the equipment for you. The equipment will be set up in the most efficient manner to suit the event. Total Setup service time cannot exceed half an hour, this is ample time for our trained technician to set up the equipment in a suitable manner for the event. For customised set ups an additional charge of $49 per 30 minutes will apply. Customised set up usually applies to situations were cable runs are long and require extensive labour to conceal and "make safe". If you require a band set up, you will need to book an operator as this type of set up requires higher qualified technician.Note that Sunday labour incurs an additional charge, please contact us to obtain a quote on Sunday labour.