LSC Mantra Lite Lighting Console for Moving Lights, LED's and Dimmers
The Mantra is simple making control of LED fixtures easy and intuitive, while still allowing control of moving lights and conventionals.
Mantra combines the ease of use of a fader based console, with the power of a touch screen graphical user interface. The software shows the user what to do next, ensuring a very easy learning curve for even the novice user.
Power users are also catered for with many advanced features and the ability to record up to 1,000 memories, across 100 cuelists or chases, and playback 10 simultaneously.
Control of 24 individual fixtures is provided, each with a physical fader for intensity.
A large 18cm colour capacitive touch screen provides a powerful user interface, similar in operation to modern smartphones, giving the user the feeling of familiarity and comfort.
RGB, RGBA, RGBAW and CMY parameters are all controlled via a simple colour picker, Pan and Tilt via a trackpad and other parameters by virtual sliders.
This allows the Mantra to control not just colour, but all the parameters of modern moving lights.
The unique Animate feature provides a simple and intuitive way to quickly create chases and patterns in a single cue – usually within just a few seconds. This feature alone makes the Mantra the most powerful in its class. An Undo command system, context sensitive Help, and Live time controls ensures that Mantra will remain the market leader for years to come.
Fixture library updates and new software features are easily installed via USB stick and show files can be backed up to USB stick for off site storage.
- Easy to use App based user interface.
- Large 18cm capacitive multi-touch colour LCD screen.
- ‘Animate’ feature - Create complex FX quickly – the easiest way to add dynamic movement and colour to your stage.
- Fans for colour and position.
- Built in fixture template creator with unique live learning control.
- Multiple Undo command system On board Help menu.
- Internal auto voltage mains power supply with IEC connector.
- Mini UPS for auto show save on power loss.
- DMX out via 5pin XLR and ethernet (Art-Net and/or sACN).
- Perfect for smaller venues including schools and churches.
- Built-in carry handle.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Made in Australia with a full 2 year warranty
- Number of Fixtures : 24
- Controls LEDs, moving lights or generic fixtures
- Number of Playback Faders : 10
- Masters : 2 - Playback and Fixture
- Number of Cues/Animations : 1,000 cues/animations across 100 cuelists/chases
- DMX outputs on XLR connector : 1 x DMX512-A (E1-11)
- DMX output on sACN or Art-Net
- RDM enabled
- Colour Touchscreen with simple and intuitive navigation
- Touchscreen : 18cm capacitive with 5-point multi-touch
- Internal storage : 4GB SD Card (standard) expandable to 64GB
- Data Backup : via USB memory stick
- Power brownout protection : Internal UPS providing 5 seconds of power for Auto show save
- Power Input Connection : IEC socket - mains cable provided.
- Construction : Corrosion resistant steel finished in powder coating with hard-wearing polycarbonate front panel Lexan
- Dimensions - W x D x H : 490 x 330 x 80 mm
- Weight : 4.9 kg