Mipro ACT311BP Bodypack wireless mic package
Mipro ACT311BP Bodypack Lapel wireless mic package
The ACT311-HH includes ACT311 receiver + ACT30T bodypack transmitter and MU53 lapel mic
The ACT311 receiver features a single receiver channel for running 1 handheld or bodypack transmitter. It has plenty of switchable frequencies for futureproofing against Radio Spectrum changes.
- EIA standard 1/2U metal receiver.
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability.
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency, RF level, antenna selection, AF level, battery level indicator, interference warning indicator, and panel lock indicator.
- A lit green light indicates a working mode when receiver detects an incoming signal or buttons touched. Light dims automatically when receiver is idle for about 10 seconds.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers.
- High efficiency and low spurious PLL circuitry with Auto Scan functioin. Each receiver is presets with 11 groups, Groups 1~6, 7~10 have 8 &16 compatible channels respectively. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies. A total of 112 preset channels per band.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range and reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance and lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for ideal SQ level adjustment.
- DC input socket accepts 12~15V power supply.
ACT30T bodypack transmitter features:
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.