Novation Circuit Mono Station Paraphonic Analogue Synth w/ 3-track Sequencer
Circuit Mono Station is a paraphonic analogue synthesiser that originates from the Novation Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit.
The CV, Gate and modulation outputs provide an easy mechanism for controlling separate hardware. You can plug Circuit Mono Station into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analogue filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, you can modulate, evolve and process your source in entirely new ways.
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. In total, there’s two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. You can alter Gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Classic Bass Station or new fuzz distortion modes (or a mixture of both)
- Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer
- CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware
- Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware
- Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input
- Keep as many patches as you like on your Mac or PC using the Components software
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.