Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Cardioid Live Vocal Microphone
The Sennheiser e835 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure. The e835 features sturdy metal construction.
No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers.
Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule.
Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for the stage, rehearsal rooms, or basic home recording.
The Sennheiser e835 has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Includes microphone clip and Sennheiser pouch