This product works on the K14 frequency band.
Australian digital frequency allocation is changing as of January 2015. For more information, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The BLX1288/P31 Dual Channel Combo Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
This pack Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, microphone clip, clothing clip, headset windscreens, and user guide.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications. Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- BLX88 - XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- BLX1 - Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Runs up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- PGA31 - Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone
positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction