Shure BLX14/P31 Wireless Headset Mic System K14
The BLX14/P31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
This pack includes the BLX4 wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications. Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- BLX4 - XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- BLX1 - Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Runs up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- PGA31 - Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction