This product works on the K14 frequency band.
Australian digital frequency allocation is changing as of January 2015. For more information, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The BLX14/SM31 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
This pack includes the BLX4R wireless receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM31 fitness headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, and user guide.
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
- BLX4R - XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- BLX1 - Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Runs up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- SM31FH - Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction