Shure BLX14R/SM35 Wireless 1/2R Headworn System (K14: 614-638MHz)
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX1 with up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX4R Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
SM35 Headset Condenser Microphone for use with Shure Bodypack Wireless Systems
- Frequency Range: 614MHz-638MHz
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
The BLX4R rack-mountable receiver featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. Rack mount kit included.
- XLR and ¼ inch output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
The NEW SM35 Headset Condenser Microphone for use with Shure bodypack Wireless Sytems.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance