This product works on the M17 frequency band.
Australian digital frequency allocation is changing as of January 2015. For more information, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
The BLX188/CVL Dual Channel Lavalier Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family. Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
This pack includes the BLX88 dual-channel receiver, 2 BLX1 bodypack transmitters, 2 CVL lavalier microphones, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
The BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup. The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction. Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- BLX88 - XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- BLX1 - Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Runs up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- CVL - Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance