Shure Motiv MVi Digital Audio Interface
Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, The MOTIV MVi Portable Digital Audio Recording Interface connects any XLR microphone or 1/4” instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to iOS, Mac, PC, creating a high-quality audio portable recorder for vocals and instruments.
The MVi features a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls. Additionally, five onboard DSP modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) quickly optimise settings for clean and clear digital content creation.
Phantom power for condenser microphones, and a low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, constructed and rigorously tested by Shure ensure reliable performance no matter what the environment.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v – iOS / 48v – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR - ¼” Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or ¼” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable
- Micro-B to Lightning cable included with –LTG sku variants
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure