This product works on the X8 frequency band.
Australian digital frequency allocation is changing as of January 2015. For more information, please visit readyfordigital.com.au
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
This package contains:
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
PGXD2 Handheld TransmitterFeatures
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the PGXD2 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- 10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
Shure Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability