Shure PSM300 Wireless System w/ SE112-GR Earphones
The P3TR112GR is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family. PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Compounding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
Dependable wireless analog transmission and 24-bit digital audio processing deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet away, with patented Audio Reference Compounding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artefacts or dropouts. The rugged, half rack transmitter features easy front-panel controls including one-touch sync and input level knob to enable quick setup and easy operation. Rear-panel balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units.
The P3R is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 300 Personal Monitor System. With 24-bit digital audio processing clarity and up to 300 ft of range (90 m), the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix. Patented Audio Reference Compounding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artefacts. Use MixMode technology to customise the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left/right balance as desired. One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
Featuring SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, P3TR112GR provides great sound and simple setup for entry-level users.
- Single channel, half-rack transmitter with included rack mount kit
- Sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- Rock-solid wireless connection to PSM300 receivers over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- One-touch IR sync instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Up to 30 mW output power (region dependent)
- 24 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs
- High-contrast LCD screen with left/right audio output meters
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- External power supply
- Selectable line/aux level
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED