Shure SE215 In Ear Sound Isolation Earphones (Clear)
They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block up to 90 % of the background noise. You can concentrate on your music, whether you are on-stage, in a train, on the street or working out. At the same time you can reduce the audio level to conserve your hearing.
The SE215 features a durable Kevlar reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The form-able wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes an assortment of foam and silicone sleeves in different sizes. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
What is Included in the Box?
The SE215 comes with a basic fit kit that comprises of:
- Transport Case
- Black Foam Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Soft Flex Sleeves (S/M/L)
- Sound Isolating Design, shields over 90% of the ambient noise
- Dynamic MicroDriver deliver detailed, warm, sound quality with improved bass
- Detachable cable with form-able wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Includes fit kits (a range of accessories)
- Speaker type: Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 20 Ω
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm