Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones
The SRH1540 premium closed-back headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike.
The SRH1540 utilises 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminium alloy and carbon fibre construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke and carbon fibre cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented centre pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigours of everyday use